Terms and Conditions for Ticket Sales
LAST UPDATED: 9TH DAY OF APRIL 2018
1. Early bird rates require payment at the time of registration and before the cut-off date.
2. Conference fees should be settled upon booking unless participant requests for copy of invoice. This will be sent to the name and address provided in the registration form and must be paid within 10 days upon receipt of original document.
3. Upon receipt of your registration, a confirmation will be sent to your email address along with the payment reminder and instructions. If this is not received, you may email sharmagne@ccap,ph.
4. Arranging accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the delegate.
5. Failure to attend will result in the full cost being incurred, and refund will not be given without prior notice. All requests for cancellations and transfer must be received in writing and an appropriate cancellation charge will apply:
- 30 calendar days or more before conference date: 50% refund of basic attendance fee
- Between 1 and 14 calendar days before conference date: No refund will be given
- Failure to attend: No refund will be given
6. We will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification has been received 15 calendar days prior to event date.
7. CCAP reserves the right to cancel or postpone this event due to inclement weather, war, fire, strike, civil disturbance and other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. CCAP shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall not reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transportation, accommodation and others.
8. All inquiries and concerns may be coursed through email@example.com.